- 24.11.2021, Etech-Akademie, Stuttgart (german course)
- 04.05.2022, Etech-Akademie Stuttgart (english course)
- Number of participants limited (15)
In this one-day seminar, the basic techniques for controlling rotating field machines are presented and explained (asynchronous machine and permanently excited synchronous machine). Starting with the basics of energy conversion and rotary field electrical machines, participants will learn how to model the machines and the possibilities for controlling speed and torque.
In analogy to the control of a shunt-wound DC machine, control models of synchronous and asynchronous machines are created, which allow a „decoupled“ control of field and torque. Here, the field-oriented control, which has established itself as a standard control method, is dealt with in detail.
The seminar control of electrical machines (rotating field machine) is intended for engineers, technicians, specialists, scientific staff and managers.
– Fundamentals of power conversion
– Modeling of a DC shunt motor
– Structure of cascaded control: position, speed, torque
– Theory of rotating field machine
– Clarke and Park transformation
– Modeling of rotating field machines
– Field-oriented control of a permanent magnet synchronous machine
– Field-oriented control of an asynchronous machine
– Voltage control range and field weakening range
– Space vector modulation
– Conclusion and discussion
Schedule (german time)
09:00 – 09:15 Welcome and introduction
09:15 – 10:00 Energy conversion and modeling of a DC shunt machine
10:00 – 10:30 Control structure of a cascaded control system
10:30 – 10:45 Coffee break
10:45 – 12:00 Rotary field machines and coordinate transformation (Clarke/Park transformation)
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch break
13:00 – 14:00 Modeling of rotating field machines
14:00 – 14:45 Field oriented control of a permanent magnet synchronous machine
14:45 – 15:00 Coffee break
15:00 – 15:45 Field oriented control of an asynchronous machine
15:45 – 16:00 Voltage control range, field weakening range and space vector modulation
16:30 – 16:45 Discussion and conclusion
CEO, BWS e-Mobility Technologies GmbH
599,- € (plus VAT)
Information and cancellation
The participation fee includes attendance at the event, event materials, lunch, and beverages and snacks during breaks.
Cancellation is possible free of charge until 28 days before the start of the event at the latest.
Cancellation is possible up to 14 days before the start of the event at the latest, for a cancellation fee of 200€ (plus VAT).
You can name a substitute participant from your company/organization free of charge up to 1 day before the start of the event.
You can also participate online. Seminar documents will be sent to you in advance by post.
The number of participants is limited.